Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sexy Milf Teasing

Karen looked up and around the room and saw a chilling stand next to the table. Two bottles of wine were wedged in ice in the stand; two glasses sat on the table. I showed up ten minutes later.

I slid my credit card key in the door, waited for the green light, turned the door handle and slowly pushed the door open. I heard a muffled sound. Water. Behind a closed door. The shower was running. I closed the door and quietly walked in. Karen was in the bathroom. I walked over to the table and poured myself a glass of wine. Karen had already opened a bottle so I helped myself. I sipped as I undressed. Once naked, I refilled my glass and walked towards the bathroom. I eased the door open, stepped in and closed the door. I could hear the different sounds of the water in the shower as Karen moved around. I went to the foot of the tub and drew the shower curtain from the wall, towards the center of the rod. Karen was startled for a moment but relaxed once she realized what was going on.

"Wine...?" I asked. She smiled. I moved the glass towards her but when she reached, I pulled away and smirked.

"Tease." she said, as water ran over her lips. Her eyelids kept batting as water flowed over them, coming down from her head. Her hair was matted against her skin. My eyes fell from her head to her shoulders and kept falling as I soaked in the wonderful view of her nakedness. Each part of her body was like its own, separate, little waterfall as the clear fluid cascaded over her shape. The steam was like a mist, fogging and exciting my senses all at once.