Thursday, July 17, 2008

Horny Mature Woman

"Do you remember years ago after we had been married a few years, and we decided to act on some of our fantasies? " Her hand rested on my chest and gently played with the hairs.

I smiled and felt my cock jerk at the thought. "Oh yes, I think of those times quite often." Back before the kids had come along we had 'experimented', but then with children growing up and normal life those times were forgotten. We had never gotten into swinging, but had enjoyed acting out some of our fantasies with another girl or guy. "It's been a long time, but they were certainly good times... Why? Now that we have the house to ourselves again do you want to try it again?" I wondered where this conversation was going, but decided it best to see what Ginger had on her mind.

"I don't know... " Her voice trailed off as she collected her thoughts. "We're not young and sexy like we used to be... my tits sag and I've got stretch marks from having kids... " I smiled and looked down at her exposed breasts. They weren't as firm as they used to be, but 38C's probably wouldn't be at fifty years old. They were still enticing, full orbs that rested comfortably in the palm of your hand with large dark nipples that hardened to the touch.

I chuckled and reaching out, ran my fingers lightly over her nipples. "No, we aren't young kids that's for sure, but you still have an attractive body. Even with, what you think are flaws, you've always kept yourself in shape and those imperfections only add to your beauty."

Ginger smiled, " Thank you lover. You're grayer and all, but even bald you still are a striking man. One thing though that hasn't changed is that nice thick eight inches." She glanced down at my hardness. "But after having kids and getting older I'm not that beauty you first saw thirty years ago."