Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mature Women

When Al came down he also had only a dressing gown on and a comforting kiss to both Jo and me made the butterflies within me finally settle. He sat on my other side and l was warming as I felt Jo's hand on my inner thigh and was stroking and slowly making circles with her finger nails on my bare flesh, showing between my skirt and my stocking top. Knowing this wasn't the plan, but not attempting to stop it.

We talked for ages and Jo was so interested in my life story and my other sexual conquests, while all the time Al , with his closeness on me and the intimate closeness of Jo were both doing a nice job in exciting me and calming me at the same time.

Must have been around ten when Al stepped into the conversation and suggested that Jo go and leave me and him together. About 10 minutes after this Jo finally lifted herself up off the settee, and went into the kitchen to refill our drinks. Then as if by plan Jo left the light on behind her and ....well l could see her mound of pubic hairs and the shape of her open thighs in the light behind her. Jo handed us both a drink then almost reluctantly went over to the chair that was facing us