Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mature Slut

And so I found myself alone in the back corner of the smoke-filled bar when the bartender called last round. I glanced at my Timex and saw that it was 1:30 AM. Fairly early for a bar, but it was a touristy bar and it was a weeknight. I ordered another scotch and sipped at it until the owner asked me to leave. I downed my scotch and walked to the hotel. I slipped into my room and lay down on top of my bed. The hotel was one that catered to businessmen on trips and so I was stuck with a single. My room was small and I couldn’t risk the TV, seeing as it probably would wake someone up. I realized that I had not yet had a shower and got up to take one.

What happened next, I can only call fate. I would put it up to the scotch in my system, but I’ve had much more than that and been fine. I would put it up to confusion about my surroundings, but I’d already paced the room mercilessly. I took off my clothes, and put a towel around my waist. I’ve always enjoyed a good beating off in the shower and it was no surprise I was hard as I walked into the bathroom. I flicked on the lights and suddenly realized my mistake. I had gone through the connecting door and walked into my neighbor’s room, and then into their bathroom.