Monday, May 26, 2008

Hot Mature Woman

Katherine wound up getting my cell number from Venus, and called me out of the blue to invite me to lunch once. We shared a salad at some deli as she couldn't stop thanking me for the big help I'd been to her family. She gushed for over half an hour about how coming into their lives was a blessing, her oldest kids were in school, her boy was in love with a great girl, etc. And as the conversation goes on and on, I notice she won't stop touching my arm, laying her hand on mine frequently.

I'll describe Kath really quickly here, as I don't want to mislead you. She has brown/black roots with specks of gray in her hair, which she wears pulled back in a rushed ponytail. Frizzy hair sticks out in odd patches, giving you the sense she's a mom always on the go. Being in her mid 40's, she's managed to keep her figure slim and curvy, but smoking for so long has left her face sprinkled liberally with wrinkles, so that almost any expression from anger to joy makes her look older. Her hips are nice, and though her breasts aren't very big, they're firm and a decent size.